101 Simple Ways To Romance Your Husband
Every marriage needs romance but keeping the passion alive can be challenging. God created marriage to be special, fun, and exciting but looking for new ways to romance our husband takes a little work.
With these 101 Simple Ways To Romance Your Husband you can strengthen your marriage and develop an intimacy that withstands the test of time. These romance tips are easy and most of them are budget-friendly.
This post contains affiliate links in which I may receive a small commission from your purchase. Thank you. Enjoy the post.
101 Ways to romance your husband
The ideas in this post contain romantic ways to welcome your husband home, romantic things to say to your husband, as well as romantic gestures just for him to keep him coming back for more. We all want romance in our lives and these romantic tips are surefire ways to make him fall in love with you all over again.
1. Leave him a note on the cupboard or counter.
2. Hide a note in his wallet.
3. Write a note on the bathroom mirror when it's steamy. He'll see it next time he showers.
4. Arrange a date night especially just for him.
5. Praise him in front of his friends and/or kids.
6. Greet him at the door with nothing on or sexy lingerie.
7. Give him "that look" across the dinner table.
8. Tell him how important he is to you.
9. Tell him that he is an amazing husband, father, etc.
10. Send him a thinking of you text.
11. Send him a sexy pic text.
12. Call him out of the blue, just because.
13. Make his favorite dinner.
14. Be his dessert.
15. Listen to his work drama and comment thoughtfully.
16. Give him a foot soak.
17. Give him a foot rub.
18. Give him a whole body massage.
19. Make sure he knows how proud of him you are.
20. Get cleaned up in the private areas of your body.
21. Be showered and dressed just for him when he comes home.
22. Hold his hand, even in public. Don't be afraid of a little PDA.
23. Wink at him.
24. Write his favorite scripture and post it somewhere.
25. Make sure he gets some alone time.
26. When he gets home, give him some time to change modes from work to home.
27. Watch his favorite show with him.
28. Treat him to his favorite thing in the bedroom.
29. Try something new in the bedroom.
30. Give him a night out with friends.
32. Frame a photo.
33. Arrange a weekend getaway if possible.
34. Make him laugh.
35. Tell him how much he is needed.
36. Send him flowers or leave them on the doorstop for when he gets home, if he's into that sort of thing.
37. Make his favorite dessert and tell him in order to get it, he has to go through you. ;)
38. Be sexy.
39. Be sexy.
40. Be sexy.
41. Oh, and did I mention be sexy.
I want to stop right here and mention something. Oftentimes, we women are not always happy with our bodies, we seem to find fault in something. I want to tell you that our men, they don't care. They really don't care. They just want a confident, happy wife who isn't afraid to show her sexy side. Don't forget, he was attracted to you in the first place for a reason. You are still that woman.
42. That being said, be confident.
43. Exercise together.
44. Whatever he's in to, do it with him.
45. Serve him publicly.
46. Be biblically submissive.
47. Wake him up early for a "special treat" before work.
48. On the other hand, send him to sleep with a "special treat."
49. Buy him a just because gift.
50. Make a "love" scavenger hunt that leads to you or a certain part of you.
51. Take care of yourself.
52. Buy a new outfit if you can.
53. Touch him every chance you get, especially around the ears, low back, and hands.
54. Create an atmosphere of love in the bedroom.
55. Make sure the house is clean and smells nice.
56. Use essential oils as an aphrodisiac. See this post for blends.
57. Make a boudoir photo or even a calendar.
58. Suck on his finger. Seriously, it's a turn-on for men.
59. Pray for him daily. I highly recommend the book, 31 Prayers For My Husband. Seeing God Move In His Heart. It addresses just about all areas in your husband's life. You can call him and ask him specifically how he needs prayer that day.
60. Pray for your home to be filled with an atmosphere of love and joy.
61. Lay out a blanket in the backyard and watch the stars with him.
62. Learn his love language.
63. Read to him.
64. Prepare his lunch.
65. Prepare his snacks.
66. Make sure he has clean work clothes.
67. Massage his scalp.
68. Suck on his earlobe.
69. French kiss him.
70. Send him a short video or recorded message of you during the day. Say hi or just thinking of you.
71. Remind him of a particular "fun and exciting" day/evening if you know what I mean.
72. Light a candle or two or three.
73. Tell him what you want to do to him.
74. Do a task for him that he normally does. Mow the lawn, wash the car, etc.
75. Treat him to breakfast in bed.
76. Don't argue.
77. Offer to meet him for lunch in town somewhere.
78. Deliver lunch to him.
80. Just be with him.
81. Work on a project together.
82. Show him respect.
83. Take an adventurous trip.
84. Compliment him, especially in the bedroom.
85. Learn to be frugal to save money. Believe me, he'll appreciate it.
86. Write him a romantic letter.
87. Ask his advice on something.
88. Share a secret with him.
89. Take the initiative to start sex, often.
90. Ask him how his day was.
91. Wear his favorite scent.
92. Make him a box of love. Put his favorite things in it such as shave gel, cologne, food, and notes about how much you love him or his amazing talents.
93. Slow dance together.
94. Make him a candy bouquet.
95. Hop in the shower with him unexpectedly.
96. Play his video games with him, if he's into video games.
97. On the other hand, play board games or cards. We do this quite often.
98. Play out his fantasy.
99. Give him a mani/pedi.
100. Make time for intimacy.
101. Clean or cook in lingerie
There are lots of ways we can treat our husbands to a little or a lot of romance. With these 101 Way Simple Ways To Romance Your Husband, I'm sure you'll find some way to delight him and show him how special he is to you.
Click To Share
101 ways to romance your husband
Being married is an amazing blessing. Keeping the spark alive requires dedication. I hope these romantic tips help you in your marriage journey.
Have a blessed day!